Clock Destroyer Clock Destroyer

ook

Um...I actually don't know what's wrong with people and clocks....I'm new here....so.... I'm reviewing what I just saw...

I was very funny! lol...very well done actually! lol....I like the Orange_clock death speally..rofl

Max worm Max worm

HAHA great

You know...that would be an awsome game... :D think about it!!! xD

Fantastic 4 - Doomsday Fantastic 4 - Doomsday

Now thats what I call: I Great humoristic movie

That was pretty fun man. Good Job.. I really love the part of invisible women...realy neat and well thought lol Keep going man!! ...now this is going to favorites :D

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Woah..nice game

Nice game and graphics. I really liked the art and the game aswell.... But i Think the last blow is a lil exagerated LOL.

3d logic 3d logic

Pretty fun and mind-exploder

wow....I've been working on it for days. But I cant pass level 23!! its too hard! lol mind's gonna turn on fire if I keep trying !! The game is pretty fun.... I've played many Strategy and mind-brakers games and this one is just the best. Good Work !!

Stickicide 2 Stickicide 2

lol !! Fun

Now, I never thought on that idea before...a pretty fun and different game. Instead of Stay Alive....Died, die!! It was pretty funny and cool... U gotta make the 3rd part of it lol. Ive played this game like 50 times!!

Winning The War Winning The War

I love that song

Someone can totally use this for a action flash animation. It pretty well done and I like it a lot. I hear everyday lol! not that much but a lot ^^ .

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I'll assume you meant to say you hear it everyday. Which is sweet... I too listen to my own music like a vain idiot :P.

Use it at your leisure. Thankyou.